One of Yorkshire`s leading sub-contract manufacturers of high tolerance precision engineered products are looking to add an experienced CNC Turner Programmer/Setter/Operator to their expanding team in Halifax.
Job Title -CNC Turning Programmer, Setter, Operator (Fanuc/G-code)
Responsible to - Section Leader (Operations Manager)
Main Role and Objectives
- Achieve the required levels of output
- Achieve the required levels of quality
- Generate CNC machine programmes for less complex component forms
- Set and operate CNC machines
- Optimise machine utilisation and performance
- Ensuring safe working practices
- Receive instructions as appropriate to ensure that the correct work is expedited to the required levels of workmanship
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and Produce CNC programmes for straight forward types of component for any machine in the section
- Set and operate machines using existing or newly gen...
(click "adview.online" below for full description)